Rear Wheel Locked Up While Driving Then Starts Again

Something weird happened yesterday. Last calendar week afterward a car wash at home, I parked my motorcar in the parking slot and generously sprayed the wheels/alloys with running h2o from a hose. Yesterday in the evening, as I was about to take the car out, I engaged kickoff gear and tried to move frontward, the car simply refused to budge. Information technology jerked as if paw brake was engaged. I bank check the hand brake, information technology was already released. I tried to opposite, information technology jolted again.

I got down to make sure nothing was obstructing the wheels, everything was articulate. I engaged first gear and revved hard, the car very slowly moved but felt as if the wheels were locked. I engaged and released the hand restriction a couple of times, it seems that the hand brake might accept got jammed. So I reversed and revved hard once again, once again information technology painfully moved back slowly. I though something was seriously wrong and got down to inspect the tires once again. I saw that the rear right bicycle was jammed because of which information technology was being dragged, it was non rotating.

I jacked upward the car and removed the wheel, and found that the bike drum was completely locked/jammed, information technology was non moving. Below is a film for reference.

Name:  pic12.jpg  Views: 173719  Size:  82.4 KB

I tried to exert some strength with the spanner but it refused to budge. Fearing that I might pause something, I went out looking for a mechanic, just beingness a vacation, not one mechanic was to be found. And so I decided to give our own Maruti helpline service a shot. Surprisingly, their service was available and said a technician would exist calling soon to ostend the problem. 5 mins subsequently I get a phone call from the on-road service mechanic asking me the nature of the trouble, I explained to him nearly the scenario. He calmly said not to worry and brash me of a solution over the phone. He said �aap pulsate pe chot maaro�, in other words, strike the wheel pulsate repeatedly with a hammer gently. He explained that since I had sprayed water over the wheels, the �plates� got stuck later the water dried and subsequently hit the pulsate a couple of times, it will get complimentary. I was told to strike hither�

Name:  pic121.JPG  Views: 169493  Size:  81.1 KB

I asked him is it safe to exercise so, he said completely safe and to callback on his number later I have tried it. And so very reluctantly and apprehensive of the outcome, I started to the strike the spots gently with the spanner. Later a couple of tries, still it was not moving. And so I started again with a piddling more than force, and after well-nigh 15-20 hits, viola the drum became free. I rotated the drum several times, still it felt every bit if it was non rotating freely, but atleast it was moving. I put back the tire and took out the machine for a short bulldoze, everything felt normal.

Now that I come to think of it, information technology might have happened one time before concluding year. When I tried to take the motorcar out after it was stationary for a week, information technology felt every bit if the same wheel was locked, just that was merely for a second, in that location was a �khat� audio and the wheel became free. I let that incident get thinking that it might have been something usual. Now since it has happened again and this time information technology was more astringent, it has got me worried. The maruti technician said that its normal and might happen sometimes, cypher to be worried virtually. I asked him practice I demand to take whatsoever kind of precaution and so that it does not happen in the future, he said none.

So the question is, is it really normal or should I do something nigh it ?

moneverelgray1.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/46841-rear-wheel-jammed-after-car-stationary-couple-days.html

Komentar

More Articles

Spruch Zur Hochzeit Älteres Paar - So individuell können Hochzeitswünsche sein! | Wünsche zur ... : Wenn aus tiefer liebe der wunsch wächst mit dem partner alt und grau zu werden, händchen haltend als rentner auf einer.

Bipolar : List of Bipolar Celebrities | Famous People with Manic ...

Restart My Computer and the Network Works Again

David Kirsch Diet Plan Pdf

Kate Hudson : Kate Hudson Fan Lexikon : American lung association's lung force unites women and their loved ones across the country to stand together for lung health and against lung cancer.

Blutdrucktabelle Zum Ausdrucken Morgens Mittags Abends : 365 Tage Blutdruck Logbuch 365 Seiten Blutdruckpass Im Checklistenformat Morgens Mittags Abends Ein Jahr Blutdruck Dokumentation Blutdruck Puls Media Mars Amazon De Bucher

Eusebio Di Francesco / Official Eusebio Di Francesco Named Roma Coach Chiesa Di Totti : Date of birthseptember 08, 196952 years.

Nota Olshop Dan Stiker Pengiriman - Harga Label Nota Pengiriman Olshop Murah Terbaru 2021 Hargano Com

How Ro Draw a Dog Step by Step

Desain Stiker Toples Kue Kering / Jual Stiker Toples Kue Kering di lapak Ciwi Print Surabaya ... / Stiker kue, cake & cookies.




banner