Michaels Arts and Craftsflintmi Address and Phone Number

Michaels Customer Service Phone Number

Phone Number: ane (800) 642-4235

Shortcut: N/A - Edit

Average Customer Rating

Score ii.8

Website: Michaels Website

Michaels Customer Service Hours

N/A - Edit

Reviews For Michaels Customer Service (7)

Crafter

Can find every affair for every type of arts and crafts,flake costly , but when on sale can collect then many adept deals,so I enjoy to become there same my girls.

-by (Aug. 15, 2014)

Report

Beaverton OR

I honey Michael's! I tin can always find what I'm looking for here versus other arts and crafts stores. I purchase yarn elsewhere because Michael's tends to be at least a dollar or more for the same yarn. As far every bit any other arts and crafts item-information technology's Michael's.

-by (Jan. 6, 2014)

Report

stuck with junk

I bought a string of lights that did not work but had lost receipt and they wont give me store credit...they don't work!!! im beyond pissed. every other decent store out there would atleast requite me my money back seeing every bit they are junk. never going back

-by (Nov. 29, 2013)

Report

alter of stocked items

Hello I beloved my local Michales store on Williston Rd. In Vermont. But I want to let your buyer know to please change the crochet hooks yous are currently selling by Boye, they are the worst hooks I've always used the hook department is to small the yarn e'er slips the tip or peak of the caput is to big. Please return all these hooks to Boye. Please supplant them with hooks past Susan Bates... I give crochet lessons and these Boye hooks cause beginers and advid crochetrs zippo but stress and headaches. I've even had a lady drop out thinking it was her though I tried to explain it'due south the hook she's using we had to get to 4 stores before finding the good ones. so we would greatly appreciate y'all changing to the hooks by Susan Bates..

-by (October. 18, 2013)

Report

Full disrespect to me and my Mothers retentiveness

I lost my female parent unexpectedly in November. She was my world and my life will never be the aforementioned. I fabricated the HUGE fault of trusting Michaels in Snellville, Ga. with some irreplaceable items of my mothers. I took some of her photos from her younger years, funeral program, stale flowers from funeral service and a picture that was taken of my mother ten days earlier she passed to this location. Non but did they misplace the items (for a while) they had the items in in that location shop for near a calendar month and had not even started working on the shadow box I spent well over an hour working on the lay out. The mental attitude of the store personnel was and so nonchalant that it was very agonizing to me. I feel similar they totally disrespected me and my mother's memory. I am beyond disgusted with Michaels and will NEVER do business with them again. Words cannot limited how disgusted I am.

-by (Mar. 29, 2013)

Study

Gaithersburg md shop didn't hold my items like they said they would

I went to the Michaels store in Gaithersburg, Dr. on Sabbatum x-20 to buy beads that were marked 40% off. When I went to the register I saw coupons for an additional 20% off total bill regardless if it was on sale or non but the auction didn't beginning til Dominicus. I told the clerk I would come back for the items to save more money. I came back on Sunday picked upwardly more beads and a tackle storage box, the beads now are 50% off so I actually bought alot more. I went to the annals and they would not take the 20% coupon since in small print that I didn't see since I wasn't wearing my reading glasses says it starts today later 4pm. I asked if she could hold them for me and she told me she would and asked me for my proper name. I went back after 4pm and my package was no where to be found, I'grand upset that they didn't do what they told me they would do I had to endeavor and find all the aforementioned items all over again and was not able to. And so I left at that place with only some of the items I originally had. Needless to say I am non a very happy customer.

-by (October. 22, 2012)

Study

Sale items

I went into the Joplin shop, spending a hour shopping and loading my basket. When I went to check out, I was told that some the items that had tags on the aisles marking on sale, weren't suppose to exist on sale. "Sorry"nearly that"! I told them the sign was there, still no tin exercise. I left my entire cart, which I might add together was full, at the check-out counter. I had e'er understood that if there was a marking downwards sign, it had o be honored. I will NOT be going dorsum. I might add I usually spend from $200 to $400 a month at Hobby Foyer.

Thank you for letting express my frustration.

-past (October. 7, 2012)

Report

moneverelgray1.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.forlocations.com/240/michaels-customer-service

Komentar

More Articles

Spruch Zur Hochzeit Älteres Paar - So individuell können Hochzeitswünsche sein! | Wünsche zur ... : Wenn aus tiefer liebe der wunsch wächst mit dem partner alt und grau zu werden, händchen haltend als rentner auf einer.

Bipolar : List of Bipolar Celebrities | Famous People with Manic ...

Restart My Computer and the Network Works Again

David Kirsch Diet Plan Pdf

Kate Hudson : Kate Hudson Fan Lexikon : American lung association's lung force unites women and their loved ones across the country to stand together for lung health and against lung cancer.

Blutdrucktabelle Zum Ausdrucken Morgens Mittags Abends : 365 Tage Blutdruck Logbuch 365 Seiten Blutdruckpass Im Checklistenformat Morgens Mittags Abends Ein Jahr Blutdruck Dokumentation Blutdruck Puls Media Mars Amazon De Bucher

Eusebio Di Francesco / Official Eusebio Di Francesco Named Roma Coach Chiesa Di Totti : Date of birthseptember 08, 196952 years.

Nota Olshop Dan Stiker Pengiriman - Harga Label Nota Pengiriman Olshop Murah Terbaru 2021 Hargano Com

How Ro Draw a Dog Step by Step

Desain Stiker Toples Kue Kering / Jual Stiker Toples Kue Kering di lapak Ciwi Print Surabaya ... / Stiker kue, cake & cookies.




banner